There are different payment solutions for different businesses online and different security levels.
When selecting a provider online you should consider 10 different variables.
1. How often are you going to need to use this service?
2. Is the payment system mainly used for credit card merchant services?
3. Do you want to use the system for transferring money?
4. What level of security do you want to have on your payment solution?
5. Do you want to use the system for a specific technology, like selling gaming online?
6. How often are your transactions processed? Monthly, weekly, annually?
Different systems will have different fees depending on usage and volumes.
7. What countries do you want to have your payment solutions available?
8. What currencies do you want to be able to operate in?
9. How big is your payment solutions budget on a monthly or annual basis?
10. How many people are responsible for your payment solutions department?
Now we will review 3 different types companies in this industry you may be interested in briefly and the differences between them.
Boxpay.com is a solution for mobile technology and gamers. They give E-Business payment solutions technology for their digital wares. This is done through the use of your phone instead of a credit card. Using SMS and Direct Carrier billing. It is available in 35 countries and four continents. For more information on the company take a look at the link above.
OOPay.com is a solution for offshore payment solutions. On this site you can accept payments for a variety of credit cards to sell products/services for your business. It is available in 27 different currencies for Merchant Accounts and has a low service fee. There are many benefits to this service and it has an easy application process. For more information see the link above.
Of course one of the most trusted and used sites is paypal.com that has been around for several years. You can use paypal to send money, buy and sell services and send payments by email. There are over 269M people that use paypal. You can also use your I Phone, Android or Blackberry to have payment technology systems on your phone. Using secure payment technology you can sign up, choose your bank for security and shop online. For more information on paypal see link below.
Enjoy developing your website and make sure to do some research before selecting your payment solutions system, price is not the only decision to base your solution on as per review above and the type of business you operate online.